Steel Fabrication Specialists
OMB WA was set up several years ago offering architectural and light structural steel fabrication; balustrades, handrails, stainless steel and aluminium fabrications to the construction industry.
Whilst this division is quite young, the team have many years’ experience between them and can call upon the massive workforce and buying power of the divisions within the group. The Group was set up in 1970 by local people, employing local people and offering quality service to local businesses here in WA.
Past projects include;
- Regis Port Coogee
- Perth Chidren’s Hospital Nedlands
- Lions Eye Clinic Nedlands
- Aldi Stores
- Raine Square St Georges Terrace
- Coles Trinity
OMB WA is a WA owned and operated steel fabrication company that has been providing services throughout the state for many years. Being part of a group allows us to call on many skilled and quality staff whenever the need arises. Across the group we have just under 10,000sm of covered workshops which allows us to work on many projects at the same time which in turn enables us to meet and exceed our clients’ needs.
OMB WA differs from the normal fabrication supplier. We like to form partnerships with our clients that enable us to understand the outcome they are looking for and see how to enhance the project while looking at ways to save costs and time. If we do not meet your requirements on budget at the quoting stage, we are more than happy to work with you to achieve your goals and costs, as long term relationships are our aim over any margin.
Whether you require a single bollard or a full steel fabrication service, including design, manufacture and installation, OMB WA can offer the full professional service and follow up that you and your clients require and deserve.
At OMB WA we deliver good old fashioned service and that’s why our reputation continues to grow.
OMB WA is part of the Vulcan Group and specialises in fabricating and installing a wide range of architectural and structural metalwork for the construction and service industries.
- We manufacture in mild steel, stainless steel (304, 316. duplex) aluminium and speciality steels upon request.
- All our welders are coded to Australian standards – AS/NZS 1554.1, AS/NZS 1554.5 structural and general purpose welding.
- 40 trade qualified boilermakers, apprentices and TAs employed throughout the group.
- We can supply and install the full metalwork packages as required by today’s construction companies.
- With purchasing power unrivalled in Western Australia we can supply and install more competitively than our competitors.
- We employ 3 full time CAD draftsmen with over 40 years’ experience across the team.
- OMB WA integrates the highest safety standards possible into the manufacture and installation of its products. It provides certified compliance to Australian Design Rules (ADRs), NCC and NZ/AS standards.
Vision and Values
We work on four pillars of strength, which we are proud to say are adopted by team members across all divisions:
Most importantly, we aim to work in a collaborative way to enable us to grow our relationships with our clients in an open, honest and transparent manner.
We believe this is the best way to:
- Drive growth.
- Retain strong long and lasting relationships.
- Secure our future and in turn that of all our businesses.
Photographs from our Past Projects
Please contact us with any enquires or questions you may have.
|Phone||(08) 9377 2400|
|Fax||(08) 9377 2311|
|Address||78 Grey Street Bassendean WA 6054|